Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Forgiveness

I have been waiting to do this blog for a long time, and I think I am finally ready to do. I really am excited about this one and I hope you all will enjoy it. Who will agree with me that forgiveness is a hard thing to do? i definitely think it is. Especially when you have "those kinds" of people. I am sure you know what Im talking about. The one who flips you off in the car, or the one who spreads rumors about you. Whatever it may be sometimes forgiveness is tough. Whether it is tough or not it is something we have to do. We read all over the scriptures that it is something we need to do. One of my favorite verses is in 3 Nephi. 14For, if ye aforgive men their trespasses your heavenly Father will also forgive you; 15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. It is such an important thing and I know if we can learn to forgive we can have so much more peace in our lives. We know that Christ taught us to yes even forgive our enemies. And I truly know from personal experience that God will forgive us when we forgive others. It is a promise from him and he is bound when we do what he says.


My all time top mormon message is called "Forgiveness, my Burden was made light" and I want you all to watch it. Its about a guy who loses some of his family in a car accident to a drunk driver and it shows him talking to the kid that killed his wife and kids. Im sorry that it will probably make you cry, because it sure makes me, but it is amazing and only if everybody could forgive like this man. Lets all forgive our fellow men and love others. Go check out this video its amazing! http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?autoplay=true&index=1&locale=0&sourceId=674240dcb9d1a210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD

No comments:

Post a Comment